Where You Get Your Certification Matters!
You have decided to become a legal card holder. Do it right. Cannabis Care Consultants are physicians dedicated to providing our patients personalized care and follow up. We understand that many people are limited in their ability to get to a doctor’s office by their medical condition or transportation concerns. As well, many people may not feel safe going to an office during the COVID pandemic. In order to provide access for all to medical marijuana medicine, Cannabis Care Consultants provides simple online scheduling and safe, convenient telemedicine appointments.
- review your medical history and perform a relevant physical exam.
- review any medical records and diagnostic tests provided.
- discuss advantages, disadvantages, alternatives, potential adverse effects and expected response to treatment.
- discuss how medical marijuana can help treat your medical condition.
- monitor the response to treatment and any adverse effects – follow up appointments are included in your consultation fee.
Cannabis Care Consultants creates and maintains a HIPPA compliant medical record that demonstrates the patients qualifying condition. We offer email support for questions patients may have as well we make an effort to follow up with patients to evaluate the efficacy or adverse side effects of their medical marijuana treatment. We recommend a follow up appointment at six months and will send you an email reminder.
After you see a doctor and receive your card from the state, it will be valid for ONE YEAR. Please remember that although your card will remain valid for one year, you can renew up to 60 days in advance to ensure you have a new card by the expiration date. The new card will begin on the expiration date of the prior card regardless of the examination date within those 60 days.
Cannabis Care Consultants strives to maintain long lasting relationships with our patients. Our doctors want to guide you on your journey to wellness every step of the way. To encourage this continuing relationship, returning patient renewal appointments are only $50.